Do you have financial goals, but can’t seem to reach them?
A Village financial coach will help you identify and follow through on the steps necessary for reaching your financial goals. Coaching works because you build a relationship with someone who keeps you accountable through frequent mini-contacts.
A Village financial coach will:
- Do an initial financial assessment of your situation.
- Visit with you to determine your financial goals.
- Create “to-do” lists directly tied to your goals.
- Determine check-in times.
- Follow up frequently by phone, email, or in person to document your progress and keep you accountable
More info about Financial Coaching from The Village.